This clear antibacterial screen is a highly effective barrier against spreading infection in any areas such as office, retail, healthcare. The fire retardant panel is transparent offering great visibility. In an office environment it is not always possible to maintain social distancing. This is often because the office space is simply not large enough, or because certain tasks require working in close proximity to one another. This screen ensures that visibility and contact with colleagues is possible, while at the same time keeping the risk of infection as low as possible. The aluminium frame of the screen comes standard in the colour white (RAL9016) with a powder-coated finish. As a result, the anti-corona screen fits into any interior and will always give a neat and hygienic look. - The panel is easy to replace, clean and disinfect made of antimicrobial material
- The contract grade clear PVC material is treated with a special coating in the manufacturing process which means it is antimicrobial. It has been tested to ensure that bacteria cannot grow on it.
- The panel is extremely durable
- Can be supplied with freestanding feet or desk clamps
- Universal design to work with virtually any desk
- The partition wall is very easy to assemble and move around. the screen can be ready for use within minutes with two people and without tools
- Large panel provides superior protection. many screens currently on the market are simply too small, and do not offer sufficient protection
- The powder coated aluminium frame come in standard white RAL 9016. It is possible to order the safety screens in different colours please ask us
- The screen is quick to disassemble and is easy to store with minimal space requirements
- Our unique desk clamp design is really simple but means you can fix the screen to the desk in a number of ways it can also be fixed to other screens to create a U shape enclosed to provide excellent protection for a desk user
1200mm x 2000mm
Contact us if you need any further information on antibacterial products and our team will be pleased to help. Thank you.